It seems like each time we do something with the girls, I feel the need to take pictures and capture those "firsts." I think part of me feels that by doing this I can make time go a little slower and our baby girls might stay small for a little longer! It's already amazing at how much they've changed since our first few days at home. We've had lots going on in the past few days. We said "see you later" to our Memphis friends and have moved to our new home in a new city. Below you'll see pictures from our first doctor's visit with Dr. Yukon in Memphis. We loved him and Nurse Iola. We will miss them so much! Hopefully in the next few days this momma will be better about posting. We should have internet again soon, so that will help a lot. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment