On Sunday we headed back to Memphis to go to church at Germantown and spend time with some of our closest friends. I still really miss Sunday night meals together after church. It was really nice to be able to do that again with our friends! We stayed with Amy on this visit and she was kind enough to make Jason his favorites, banana pudding for dessert and sausage casserole for breakfast the next morning. We then headed out early Monday morning so that I could attend Kindergarten Graduation for the Buckaroos. Each child received an award, a diploma, and a memory book. It seems like my class had grown up so much since I saw them last. The kindergarten teachers also ate lunch together and it was just like old times hanging out with them. We have all gotten really close and I'm so thankful to have worked with a group of ladies that can prank each other, laugh together, and share life together. I also received an amazing gift from one of my room mothers. She drew a beautiful portrait of the girls. It's done with graphite and charcoal. I absolutely LOVE it and was blown away by her hidden talent. She really surprised me and I will always be grateful to her thirty hours of work to preserve a memory of my babies. It was a fun, and at times, teary day, but overall I'm so glad I went! It was an amazing way to wrap up my teaching career of nine and a half years. I've taught so many fun children and gotten to meet so many wonderful families, who shared their patience, lives, and children with me. As I look back on these years, I'm thankful for all the things these children have taught me. I hope to use all these lessons as we raise our little family. Thank you East Chester, Dexter, and Lakeland for letting me teach and learn from your children and families!
Elizabeth Diane and Mary Charlotte, you continue to amaze me each day. You are smiling, cooing, moving, crying, flirting and looking at books. You still really enjoy your pacifiers and enjoy being rocked and held. You both like to look at lights and watch your mobiles. You love singing with your wiggles song and looking at each other. The past few days, I've noticed when I lay you down your arms wrap around each other and it looks like you are holding on to your best friend. These sights and sounds warm our hearts. I'm so thankful to be your Mommy and I look forward to watching you grow each day. I love every minute of our time together. You truly are a dream come true for us! We love you! Happy four months today!
| Elizabeth eating cereal |
| Mary Charlotte eating cereal |
| Elizabeth and Mary Charlotte in their crib, 4 months. |
| Elizabeth is tired of taking pictures and MC is looking at Mommy's camera cap! |
| Not full smiles, but two sets of eyes are watching! |
| Last wear for their monogrammed sleeping gowns! |
![]() |
| Elizabeth and Mary Charlotte in French chair. |
| Wrapping their arms around each other. |
| Sitting up with bows. |
| Hi baby girls! |
| Mary Charlotte working on pouting a bit. |
| I'm falling, please catch me! |
| Sweet girlies! |
| Is that a smile, Elizabeth? |
![]() |
| Thank you, Aunt Denise, for our matching chairs! |
![]() |
| Kind of hard being this cute! |
| A gift from my sweet room mother |



Everytime I look, I wonder how they could get any cuter but they do. They have filled out so much!! Love them.
ReplyDeleteGlad you took another picture with them in their special gowns. They have grown so much since the first one on your blog.
ReplyDelete