Sunday, September 7, 2014

Happy Grandparent's Day!

Our girls are very lucky to have a wonderful Grandma Di Pie, Grandpa, Mimi, G-Daddy, Great Grandma Golda, Great Grandmother Beard, and Great Grandma Baker in their lives. We celebrate all of you today and are very thankful for you. It's been so much fun for Jason and I to see you love on our munchkins for the past seven months! We love you!


We've eaten cantaloupe this week and loved it! Elizabeth is starting to wave hi and Mary Charlotte has figured out how to keep her sister from stealing her Clifford pacifier. She turns her head now as Elizabeth starts to reach for it. 

Thanks to Sally, Abby, and Emma for reading the blog and making me post more often! A little Memphis birdie told me that I needed to put something new on here because you three like to look! Love you girlies!

Elizabeth, Mommy and Mary Charlotte

Mommy and MC

E, Daddy, and MC
Sometimes it's just easier to take pictures where they want to look!

Elizabeth and Daddy

Daddy and his girls




Mary Charlotte and Elizabeth

Two peas in a pod

Never knew I could love pink this much!

Picture time almost done!

Look, I've really had enough of this!

2 comments:

  1. Those pink cardigans are just too cute!!! Seriously, TOO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures of your cuties!

    ReplyDelete