This past weekend, Jason kept the girls so I could go back to Memphis and have a spa day with my girlfriends. It was so much fun to go back and catch up with them. While I was there, I visited a friend that has twin girls. She let me look through and buy smocked handmade dresses her girls have outgrown. We wore the light blue dresses the next day for church. We feel so blessed she shared these with us. We've always admired their girls and family and are so excited to be wearing their special dresses!
![]() |
| Elizabeth |
![]() |
| Mary Charlotte |
![]() |
| MC |
![]() |
| Sweet lips of MC |
![]() |
| "Cheese," says Elizabeth. |
| Daddy is far more entertaining! |
![]() |
| E |






Love little girls in blue!! They are getting so, so big.
ReplyDelete