Thursday, November 30, 2017

November

During the month of November our family took a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to live at the beach for a month. Who knew one month in the off season is the same cost as one week in the peak season! Since J works from home and our girls aren't school-aged yet, we decided this time might not come our way again for a very long time. I'm thankful for our little family of four and this November I'm most thankful  to have a healthy family. 

We had to say goodbye to our sweet Annie before our trip started. She's been such a sweet dog. Her little body was no longer able to keep up with her. The girls have been so sad! I'm so thankful we were able to have her for 12 years! We love you, Annie!

























































2 comments:

  1. So very sorry for your sweet Annie's passing. I didn't know about it until now. The place you were staying looks super! Your girls are growing up. Looks like they had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't checked your blog in FOREVER!! Those girls are growing up and are as cute as ever. And a month at the beach sounds fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete