Sunday, March 23, 2014

A Fun Weekend

Welcome, Spring! So glad to see you. The weather in Tennessee was wonderful this weekend. We're pretending to not hear the early week predictions of snow for next week! We took the girls to get their handprint portraits done in Franklin on Saturday. It was a lot of fun and we are looking forward to picking up the final product in a few weeks. Mary did a great job with the girls and has a talent for creating a memory that will last for a lifetime. I know these handprints will only be this small for a few moments and I wanted to have something to compare the girls' hands to as the years go by. Her website is http://www.preciousprintsstudio.com/.  We also made a trip to G-Daddy and Mimi's house to meet cousins for the first time. Nolan, Neely, and Nora Kate did a great job holding Elizabeth and Mary Charlotte. They were so careful and gentle with the girls.  The girls also got their Wub-a-Nubs from Toys R Us this weekend. I would highly recommend these! Our speech therapist recommended them to help the girls keep their pacifiers in and it worked wonders. I really think they like them. I hope your weekend was great too!








1 comment:

  1. I am loving all these pictures you are posting! I know you are enjoying every minute!! SO happy for you and Jason, and those precious little girls! What a sweet family! :)

    ReplyDelete