Thursday, September 11, 2014

Our First Tooth, I mean TEETH!

I was at the kitchen sink working on dishes yesterday when I heard, "Sara, get in here!" I guess I was expecting some sort of catastrophe, but when I rounded the corner I saw J's fingers in Elizabeth's mouth. He discovered she has her very first tooth. I had been home hours with her, but it only took Daddy 10 minutes home from work to discover it.  It's a lower incisor and quite sharp!

In Mary Charlotte news, she slept through the night without swaddling, and sits independently for a few seconds and as I am typing the blog, I just discovered she is cutting a tooth as well in the same exact spot as big sis! I tried to offer my finger, but she prefers her Clifford pacifier. Watch out E, MC doesn't want to be outdone! 

These girls are full of surprises and fun each day. It's an amazing adventure watching their growth and we are so thankful for their health and progress. 

Happy Thursday from Nashville!


Mary Charlotte says, "Hold ME!"



This little ginger has something to say!

Elizabeth's favorite place to be!

Sometimes we call the exersaucer the poop-er saucer. It seems to bring out the best in us!

Swaying to the music

Love these eyes!

They LOVE this plastic book


Mary Charlotte day dreaming

Love her sweet smiles

Two fingers and squeals means a nap is coming soon for E

Silly girl

Mary Char loves crinkly books

E is intrigued by one of my old toys from childhood

Mommy offers fingers for new tooth and she wants Clifford

2 comments:

  1. Elizabeth sucking on her two fingers is so cute!! Beautiful babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so good to "see" the cuties again!

    ReplyDelete