Tuesday, November 29, 2016

New House

In just a few days, another chapter with our family will begin. We are buying a house! It's in the country, on two acres, in a wonderful school district and a Cape Cod style to boot! We are beyond excited to have a place of our own that we can love and grow old together in. The girls will be making their first memories soon and I'm so thankful to be in our house where they will grow up! They seem a little disappointed every time we look at it and can't go inside. I think they will be excited to have a new bedroom and a big yard to play in. I can't wait to watch them grow up here!








3 comments:

  1. I have been praying that all goes well with your new house purchase. I am so happy for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Sara! I'm catching up. When can we come visit you in your new house?!? I'm thinking a road trip this summer! So happy for you :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just catching up!! Congratulations on your new house and you have 2 acres..... that is awesome. So very happy for you!! And the girls are getting so big.

    ReplyDelete