Yes, I just realized I forgot to add the chalkboard with weeks on it, but here is the best we could do today! Thanks to our sweet Mississippi friend, Emily, for these cute gowns. Her mother monogrammed them for the girls. Emily and her husband Daniel have been such a great resource for us as they have twin girls, Addison and Hayden. We were introduced through a mutual friend and hit it off immediately. We have a lot in common as we are both teachers and our husbands are attorneys. When we met with them last fall, who would have thought we'd have four girls in 2014?!
Thank you for your friendship, Emily and Daniel!
The quilt the girls are laying on was handmade for them by Jessica. She and her sister, Anna Catherine made each girl a quilt and brought them on a visit to Memphis one week before they were born. We hope Elizabeth and Mary Charlotte are as close as Jess and AC! Love you girls!
Elizabeth and Mary Charlotte. MC thinks her hand needs to be in sister's face!
Mary Charlotte hates headbands and starts crying immediately when they are put on her head! Putting the paci in her mouth between pics was the olive branch to get one smile.









So cute and precious!
ReplyDeleteKmom is Katie Bloomingburg Isenberg's mom. I will try to sign it different next time.
ReplyDeleteLove reading about your sweet girls! I can't wait to meet them. :) ~Rachel B'burg
ReplyDelete