Lori has been such a blessing to me since I came to Lakeland. Her youngest son, Carter was in my first group of Buckaroos when I came to L.E.S. She was my amazing room mother my first year at a new school. Who would have known, that four years later she would be teaching in my classroom? It was so wonderful of her to agree to take on five days a week with 20 little ones. She is doing an amazing job! My grade level enjoys working with her so much and all my parents have nothing but great things to say about her teaching ability. I'm just so thankful I don't have to worry about my Buckaroos because she is there. My students are learning so much each day and are being loved on. I know it's a huge sacrifice for her and her family. I appreciate them being so patient with me and I have no idea how I can ever repay what her time has meant for our new little family. I was so surprised when I got a package in the mail sent from her and my kindergarten kids. It was so nice to hear from everyone. I miss my kids, but I'm so thankful to be able to stay home with my new loves, Elizabeth and Mary Charlotte. Thanks Lori, for all you do each day!
Lori and Carter on his first day of Kindergarten.
Carter on Farmer Friday with his milk mustache.
Lori helping with a class party. I can't believe that Carter is in 3rd grade this year!
The Buckaroos this year. I have such a sweet class. This was on the day I told them I was expecting twins!
I passed the ultrasound pictures out and had my students guess what they thought they were. After having just completed a science lesson about reptiles and amphibians, babies were the last thing on their minds. After I told them they were babies, they began looking all around the room to find them. Glad they didn't ask how they got in my belly!
The sweet letters I received from my class. Thank you, Lori. You made my day!


No comments:
Post a Comment